Welcome!

Why hello there and welcome to my Geography blog. I'm an A-level student from Somerset studying Environmental Science, Geography and Archaeology. I should probably explain how this blog has come about. During my first lesson of the new year my teacher exclaimed that I should start a “What I learnt this week…” blog. I thought this would actually be a good idea to help for revision and “consolidate my learning” which is what the teachers always tell me to do and it might (hopefully) help other people doing geography as well. So this is my geography blog.

There are two of us!

So i am a geography geek and got added so i can blog too. what can i say, i love it absolutely love it! i'm not really that clever (that's a lie she is!) but it doesnt stop a love i have for the subject, i also study environmental science and geology.

My portrait photo should reflect what topic I'm studying at the time. If I remember to change it... If you have any questions or want to talk to us about anything Earth Sciences related please don't hesitate to ask!

Tuesday 14 June 2011

End

So the exam is over. How'd everyone find it?
If you did the tectonics essay I hope the Haiti and Chile case study helped!

I don't have much to say, just thank you really. Thanks to everyone who's supported the blog, particularly our geography class and thanks to everyone who's read the posts. Thanks to both Nick and Millie for all the effort they've put in over the past couple of weeks in revision classes and having to put up with me for pretty much all of them. Especially thanks to Millie who's idea it was for this blog in the first place. I think it has started something bigger, in college anyway, where revision and extra help can be more interactive and accessible. We all know the geography facebook page is much better than moodle.

Of course most of all thanks to Vicky who's been my blog writing partner and has unrivaled enthusiasm for the subject!


If anyone has any comments about the blog, what you've found useful, what wasn't useful etc. then please could you let either me or Millie know as it'll be a great help for next years blog writers.

James